Following the shutdown of all operations at Minot (MOT), Apex Airways released a new route map.
- In accordance with local diktat, all flights to Minot have been canceled forever.
- New service from Branson to Sioux City is now available.
- Connecting bus service, provided by Cash Heavy Industries Overland Transport, is available from Sioux City (SUX) to downtown Minot and Minot AFB.
- Dallas-Ft. Worth (DFW) flights are now operated from Branson.
- Portland and Puerto Vallarta, both seasonal routes, have been dropped.
- Given the ongoing litigation over the Arecibo Observatory crash, we no longer fly to San Juan, P.R.